After months of research, we bought one of the top vapor honing machines Made in the USA. Our brake restorations are one example of quality of this machine and why it is better than dry blasting.
We now offer this service at reasonable hourly rates. Please contact us for estimates for your restoration project.
The following write up and photos are from the manufacturer.
Wet Blasting is becoming a top priority for many automotive restoration shops. Why? With wet blasting you can clean restore and protect history with one simple step using wet blasting. With the flow based topography following nature of the wet slurry you can clean corrosion rust and years of grime and tarnish out of the tightest places in record time. No other process compares when it comes to not only cleaning but surface finishing parts for a rebuild. Dry blasting will remove precious marks and traits on engine and other components that add value to any restored car and wet blasting will simply clean over top of these marks of history. Contact us today to talk over your application and find a machine suitable for you.
- Provides an even and satin surface finish
- Can clean and restore most plastic and rubber parts
- Doesn’t remove casting marks or important identifiers
- Can prep surfaces for coatings
- Eliminates dust in your shop
- Low decibel operating levels makes part cleaning pleasant
- No chemicals or disposal needed
- Reduces abrasive consumption compared to dry blasting
- Can tailor surface finishes between customers
VH800P FL Closed Loop
- Right hand side load door.
- Built from rugged polymer our light industrial model is built to last.
- Lifetime warranty best in the industry. Rest assured your investment is covered.
- The best LED workspace lighting in our polymer series machines.
- Large 33″W x 30″D x 28″H internal workspace.
- Boron Carbide blasting gun inserts for long lasting performance.
- Foot switch operated blasting gun for easy process control.
- Larger control box wired the industrial way with more functionality.
- Comes with GFCI 110V plug.
- Can be wired 220V 50/60 HZ.
- Attach your air hose coupling to a supplied water and oil filter using the 1/4″ NPT connection located at the front of the machine.
- Protect the sensitive valves with this filter unit.
- VH800P FL machines are Closed loop meaning they do not need a fresh water connection and customer supplied bin or drain.
- The pictured sedimentation bins filter out contaminants and also provide water to rinse parts inside of the vapor hone and also rinse the window.
- Fresh water connection is not needed for closed loop equipment.
- Window Rinse is standard on the VH800P FL.
- Internal part rinse nozzle is standard.
- Closed Loop Filtration system standard on this machine.
- Aircraft grade aluminum door for better sealing and durability.
- Our rugged polymer makes the vapor honing process quieter due to its noise absorption properties.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Industry leading LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Full product support and access to our Knowledge base page.
- American tech support Mon- Fri
- Fully factory tested and assembled.
- Industrial quality at an affordable price
- 100% built in America by American’s.
- Optional rubber lined machine walls
- Perforated polymer sheeting provides a cushion blasting surface that will not damage parts while blasting.
- 40 Mil thick seamless rubber blasting gloves.
- Drop in supports can be easily added for larger items.
- Precision air regulators offer on our light industrial models and up.
- Offers precise air control for tighter processes.
Internal Working Dims: 33″W x 30″D x 28″H
Overall Dims: 36″W x 35″D x 5′ 8″H
High Volume Slurry Pump
Industrial Polyurethane Pump Impeller
Boron Carbide Blasting Gun Tips
15 Gallons of water for operation
25 lbs. of abrasive
120 PSI max pressure
5 Hp or larger air compressor
110V Single Phase
No assembly required
220V 50/60 Hz.
Locking Caster Kit
Rubber lined walls for abrasion resistance and noise suppression
1,000 lbs capacity stainless steel turntable